SC - SC-Mongolian hot pot?

Richard Keith keith.78 at osu.edu
Fri Apr 7 06:19:11 PDT 2000

On Fri, 7 Apr 2000, Sue Clemenger wrote:

> According to one of our local folk, who happens to be a librarian, the charges
> often depend on what the library actually doing the _lending_ charges.  I've
> been getting needlework books through interlibrary loan lately, and some of them
> have cost, and some of them have not.
> --Maire

True.  I'm a librarian myself, and knowing how much work goes into each
ILL request, I don't begrudge other libraries the fee.  My experience has
been that the ones that charge are usually out-of-state universities.  I
just wanted to comment that, wonderful as ILL is, it isn't always free.

Brighid *** Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt dot net