SC - Looking for guidance

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Apr 7 23:48:14 PDT 2000

ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

<< ow you have me confused.  You said in an earlier post
 that you were part of the Barony of Dun Or, which is
 the high desert part of the Mojave. [Lancaster,
 Palmdale and Mojave.]  But if you are near Barstow,
 then you are in the Shire of Al-Sahid, which is
 Barstow and Victorville.

 Huette the Confused >>

I am between both of those cities. I am just a few feet from straddling the
Kern/San Bernadino County line. Since I an technically in Kern County then I
am in the Barony of Dun Or.

Peldyn