SC - Re: Brussel sprouts in Period- Le Menagier

ChannonM@aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Sat Apr 8 06:30:44 PDT 2000

"Jane Williams" <jane at williams.nildram.co.uk> said:
>I don't think this one got mentioned, did it? (If it did, my apologies).
>The Forme of Cury, at:
>http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/foc/

>Warning, though: it's not the text as such, it's scanned images of each
>page of the book. Wonderful stuff, but an awful lot of data to down-load.

And it was an awful lot to scan in, too.  ;-)  This is actually 2
cookbooks, the Forme of Cury itself (c. 1390), and Ancient Cookery (1381),
about 180 pages in all.  I've  got the whole thing on disc, so if anyone
wants to send me a blank Mac-formatted Zip disc, I can make you a copy.

Regards,

Cindy Renfrow/Sincgiefu
cindy at thousandeggs.com
Recipes"