SC - recipe for za'tar

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sun Apr 9 06:29:44 PDT 2000

I guess it all comes down to your definition of "open".  I usually welcome any
who want to help with preparing the feast...up to the point where I just don't
need any more help.  What I do not allow are those who just want to "hang out" in
the kitchen to chat with someone in there...or who want to find out what we're
cooking...or who want to use the facilities that one finds often times in
kitchens.

Kiri