SC - Fw: [mk-cooks] [Fwd: A book you might be interested in]

DeeWolff@aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Mon Apr 10 06:06:50 PDT 2000

I understand.  Most of the feast cooks that I know (me included) began (or
got their interest) in cooking for the SCA masses by simply chopping onions
or plating dishes in their off time. For this reason, I try (like I said
earlier) to have "something" for volunteers to do.  I want to encourage their
efforts, not discourge them.   I almost consider encouraging the efforts of
others more important than the meal.

What I would like to know is how does the various cooks on this List "reward"
their assistant chefs, stewarts and servers.  Or do they?   (for this change
of topic - please change the SUBJECT LINE to include the word "rewards" or
something along that line.  Thanks.

Rayne

In a message dated 4/9/00 11:27:30 PM Central Daylight Time, stefan at texas.net