SC - thank you tokens.

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Apr 11 00:44:56 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/10/2000 7:06:18 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE writes:

<< I spent many hours proofreading old texts and it somehow hurts me if the
 texts I give away come back to me with more errors than I overlooked
 myself...

 Thomas >>

It was probably me trying to type them since my original plan to cut and
paste them from my e-mail into the document was foiled by the loss of much of
my e-mail. As a less than stellar typist I was left with the job of typing
everything in fresh and I thought I had fixed all of the typos.  I think
maybe I might have been better off letting the cats type it since they
insisted on helping anyway.  (Based on the typos that might have been the
problem. . .)

I apologize for the mistakes. . .

Noemi
who seems to be having one of those weeks. . .