SC - period spelling

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 09:03:41 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/11/00 2:11:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time, acrouss at gte.net
writes:

<<
 different people need different levels of strokes, but I find that a
 sincere expression of gratitude, from me, to them, seems to go a long way...

    True--I still like the idea of doing tokens, at least for those who
helped in a major way, though. But a slight twist that I've done, and have
seen done, is to write thank-you notes to the main crew after the event is
over. Most of the time these are local people, or good friends from
out-of-town, so you generally have their names/address available. Mind you, I
*hate* to hand write notes, as my spelling is, ummmmm, very "period" ;-), and
my handwriting is pretty bad to boot. But it *is* effective--when I've been
on the receiving end I've had the warm fuzzies all day
afterwards.............. :-)

            Ldy Diana