SV: SC - Re: Open/Closed Kitchens-Rewards

margali margali at 99main.com
Tue Apr 11 17:35:40 PDT 2000

- -Poster: <Elysant at aol.com>

>Barony Beyond the Mountain, I believe. Lady Elysant would know, though.
>The results are not yet in on the question of whether Carolingia is the
>center of the known world... waittaminnit. I live in Ostgardr. I _know_
>what the center of the known world is...

OK it's in Meriden just a little more than half way between Hartford and New
Haven.  I used to work two exits south of this and used to go through the
drive-through at this very Burger King regularly...  but was always in too
much in a rush to go inside - and look what I missed :-(

What a coincidence that I have to go down to Meriden tomorrow.... ;-)

Elysant