SC - Staff rewards

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Apr 12 06:40:03 PDT 2000

Phlip wrote:

><< With the MK Coronation happening at the end of this month, I volunteered as
>  soon as I knew who the cook was, simply because she's a Lady I like and
>  respect from several Lists, and I'm expecting to have a great time, with the
>  little bit I'm doing to help. >>

Oh good grief. Don't let her fool you, folks! She butchering the
entire veal for the feast! If that's only a little work, then I'm a
monkey's uncle. And you *know* she won't be sitting on her
behind in that kitchen.

Hauviette also wrote:

>  I did the same and look forward to working with all of these good people

*blush*

Well, doesn't that just make your day? :) I'm honored, ladies.
Thankyou.

And just so we keep with the subject line, I plan to keep the
kitchen door open at the MK coronation. Please do stop by, but
don't be suprised if we're taking a regular break and doing
the Time Warp in the kitchen. (It's very important to take
breaks, you know. *grin*) Also don't be suprised if you
end up with a knife chopping onions. Which reminds me...

...we have a lot of onions to chop for the feast. A very
nice lady who I won't out publicly on the list, privately
suggested that swimming goggles, known for their tight
seal around the eye, are the perfect way to combat the
typical tears from cutting too many onions. I plan to use
her suggestion for the feast. (So another warning, if you
show up...not only may we be doing the Time Warp, but
we may look funny.)

Cheers,

Jasmine
Iasmin de Cordoba, gwalli at infoengine.com