SC - Great Source Price!

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 13:53:25 PDT 2000

Kind of like the first-time cook/know-it-all who was planning to serve a pickled
eggplant dish for a feast.  He had been told that it took a week for the
pickling to "take".  He didn't put the solution down until Wednesday before the
feast on Saturday.  When it was pointed out to him that it wouldn't have enough
time to "do its thing", he replied that he planned to keep it in a warm place to
speed up the process.  Fortunately cooler heads prevailed, and he was forbidden
to serve the dish at the feast!

Kiri