SC - Fw: [Trimaris] Meat in a can (no, it's not aboutlistmeat)

Etain1263@aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Sat Apr 15 03:10:18 PDT 2000

Raoghnailt said:
> If I pick
> out the big pieces, I can usually handle eating the dish (as long as onion
> isn't the major ingredient).  Do you have any idea how bland food is without
> onion?  At least I can still eat garlic.

You mentioned being able to use onion salt earlier? Can you still use
it now? What about the dried onion chips/flakes you can buy? I wonder
if you could dry onions in one of the home dehydrators to drive off
most of the juice? This might allow you to make slightly moister onion
pieces than the dried ones from the store, but still be tolerable to you.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net