SC - Fw: [Trimaris] Meat in a can (no, it's not aboutlistmeat)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Apr 17 10:29:27 PDT 2000

You are a very sick boy - I must make this for a friend of mine!

Actually, some years ago I had shared with a number of friends the idea of
doing a "gay feast" (not SCA).  Some of the obvious things to go onto the
menu were:
Fairy Cakes
Queens' Pudding
Faggots (an actual liver dish) ... I know there was more than this, but the
point is that this would make the perfect addition.

Take care

Gwynydd