SC - Scrapple-Recipe-OOP

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Apr 17 12:12:18 PDT 2000

Christianna wrote
"Megadarra

	Here is a modern version of a medieval dish called 'mujadarra'"

I love that stuff... I often bring it to potlucks because it is vegitarian
(even vegan) safe, sticks to the ribs, and tastes great.  I do not add the
pepper, and I  actually brown all my onions to the really really caramelized
stage, it adds nice color and depth of flavor to the dish, then serve with
additional caramelized onions, salt and yogurt for people to add to their
serving.
Just for the record, I use equal parts lentils and rice, use olive oil to
brown my onions, and cook it in my Japanese electric rice steamer (have
steamer, will travel!) it works great.

I would love to see more in the way of documentation for it.

Gwen Catrin von Berlin