SC - Plastic Ware

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Apr 17 12:35:51 PDT 2000

There are places where you should try scrapple and places where you should not.
I guess you found one of the "not" places.  A really good place to get some if
you want to try eating it before you make your own is if you can find an Amish
Market near where you are.  The one near us (Annapolis, MD) has wonderful
scrapple (hmm...makes my mouth water...maybe I'll fry some up for dinner....)
Also, in some areas, probably western PA, Maryland and Virginia, some local
butcher shops make it up as well.  The commercial stuff (Rapa, etc.) that you
see in the super markets is usually pretty bad.

Kiri

Kiri