SC - Plastic Ware

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Apr 17 15:09:55 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/16/2000 5:15:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Marian.Deborah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu writes:

<< Oh that sounds like it would be wonderful!  Have you considered leaving
your
 bread outside of the wrapping so that it would actually get stale?  Or maybe
 toasting it? >>

Leaving it outside the wrapping is when you get the buggy bread problem.  I
prefer not to have ants crawling in and out of my plate, thank you :-0

Does unleavened bread like matzoh have the same problems as leavened bread
such as getting soggy from moisture condensing on the inside of the wrapping?
 If someone could point me to a period-type unleavened bread recipe, I could
try it at a weekend event and let you know if the bread was still usable for
trenchers on Sunday...or even Monday if I do it over Memorial Day weekend.

Brangwayna Morgan