SC - An Elderly Cookbook.- An Adventure in Recent History ;-)->"Southern...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Apr 17 17:24:48 PDT 2000

- --- Siegfried Heydrich <baronsig at peganet.com> wrote:
>     I have, however, found that there are a large
> number of ostentatiously
> 'politically correct' people (and they ALL wear
> silver pentagrams - a hint
> for anyone looking for a topic for their doctoral
> thesis - does new age
> theology induce allergies? or is it just wearing
> silver pentagrams that does
> it?) who will subject you to a half hour diatribe on
> the topic du jour
> (whatever appeared in last months issue of Mother
> Jones) if you suggest
> serving it to them...

Excuse me, I'd like to point out a slight fallacy in
your reasoning: perhaps you only notice the silver
pentacles worn by people who annoy you?  I know many
silver-pentacle-wearers who not only don't read Mother
Jones (prefering Science News), but keep their
religious and dietary views to themselves.
Sorry, I tried to be good, but biting my tongue that
hard hurts...
Back to the broom closet with Bertram.

Dana/Ximena
Silver-pentacle-wearing, omnivorous,