SC - Boston in June

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon Apr 17 21:36:27 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/17/00 1:12:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au writes:

<< Actually, some years ago I had shared with a number of friends the idea of
 doing a "gay feast"  >>

I would like to personally apologize to the list for the offensive posts
regarding  gays that have been perpetrated on this list over the last 24
hours. I am ashamed. :-(

Need we continue using derogatory terms or this discussion any longer? Terms
like fairy, faggot and queen are totally inappropriate, adolescent and not a
little offensive. There are gay people on this list and those who are not
should be intelligent enough to realize that this line of discussion is out
of line without exception.

Ras
(who is both disgusted with and absolutely amazed at the prejudice shown on
this list regarding this particular lifestyle and even more amazed that the
list administrator is allowing it to continue)