SC - Makin' it work

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Apr 17 22:17:46 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/17/00 9:16:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mooncat at in-tch.com writes:

<< Rudeness is rudeness, no matter
 what religious symbol one happens to be wearing.  I'm an omnivorous pagan who
 doesn't ever recall reading _Mother Jones_, >>

It seems that if Jews and gays are not being denigrated then pagans are.
Perhaps the full moon that can be blamed, m'lady. I also am pagan and am
finding several recent 'threads' offensive' to various assorted groups. I
hope that we can soon see this and get back to
non-group-of-your-choice-bashing.

Ras