SC - Complaints at feasts

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Tue Apr 18 06:09:45 PDT 2000

I don't know where you are, but stay away from here when they're having a
Chit'lin Strut of you can't stand the smell of Scrapple. Never smelled
scrapple, but there's no way it could outdo Chit'lins... the only thing in my
experience that has would be Crab Enchelow (sp?) a soup my Wife's family
makes that you have to boil outside.

Corwyn