SC - Is drinking water "period"

margali margali at 99main.com
Tue Apr 18 16:50:20 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/18/2000 6:49:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com writes:

<< We have debated how big period eggs were here before.

This seems like the perfect opportunity to ask what may be a silly question,
but one I hope someone here can answer. What size difference is there in for
example a small egg versus a large egg. Is there a measurement of volume of
contents that is considered a standard? If I could choose between using a
small egg or large egg, are there instances where one would be better than
the other?

I only had ever seen white eggs until I was 12 when I moved to my
grandparent's farm where they had their own chickens and then encountered
brown eggs. I couldn't ever tell a difference in the flavor, but hey, I was
12 :-)   Do these eggs have different flavors that would make some more
appropriate for some dishes than others, or do they taste the same regardless
of the shell color?

And finally, to help keep the topic period, what is everyone's favorite or
most successful period dish where eggs are a primary ingredient?

Perry
Whenever I have a bad day, I revert to being 7 and asking lots of
questions......