SC - Milky Celts

RichSCA@aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 22:04:36 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/17/00 10:23:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

> << And that, my friends, is the name of THAT game!
>
>       Sieggy >>
>
>  That is the name of your game. The name of my game is producing feasts for
>  manor houses, castles, nobility based on the recipes we have in hand. The
>  name of my game is produce feasts fit for a King not a peasant soldier
>  huddled over a campaign fire.

Does anyone have the original post for this response?  I have missed it, and
would love to read it.  Also, if ANYONE has even the simplest reference to
peasant cooking, please pass it along.  I am trying to research (for my own
information) peasant cooking styles and recipes, but am having a devil of a
time tracking any down (the closest being Le Menagier, which is actually
bourgoise, and not peasantry).

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess