SC - Snow in June OT

Black Jade Black_Jade at bigpond.com
Wed Apr 19 00:24:57 PDT 2000

Kiri said:
> This camp sounds like a lot of fun.  However, as my lord and I are Baron and
> Baroness of our local group, we will be camping with them.  However, we'd love
> to visit with you folks and get to know you "up close and personal".  So please
> let us know where you will be (we'll be up on the Serengetti, somewhere around
> the N18 area) and when it would suit for us to come to visit.

For the last two years there has been an SCA-Cooks get-together/pot luck
at Pennsic. I imagine we will be doing this again. But yes, feel free
to come down and visit us in the SPCA camp. We have lakeside property
opposite the end of the peninsula. I have no idea what the map
coordinates are. Perhaps Phlip or someone else can give you a better
description.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net