SC - Alternate spicing

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Apr 19 07:31:45 PDT 2000

I agree with Phlip the water at Pennsic is safe.  My group camps in the
Bog, and what I can tell you about the water is that during the second week
the quantity of rust in the water makes it look very unpalatable.

I usually bring a case of water (6 gallons) for drinking and cooking things
like spaghetti and such, and I usually end up giving some of the water away.

Also, if Pennsic water was dangerous I would be one of the first people to
know.  When we bought the house we have now everyone in my family except
for my Dad got diarrhea and we found out the problem was the point we were
drawing water from was getting contaminated by our septic, so we had to
drill a well.

	Angeline