SC - reasonably safe water at Pennsic

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 08:08:41 PDT 2000

I wonder where this all fits into the humoral theory? You know folks do each
have their own distinct scent, it's one of the ways nature has outfitted us
to survive (good memories and thus repetative behavior are often associated
with scent, like remembering mom's apple pie might cause one to return home
more often. I understand that in a blind test a large percent of men found
the smell of Vanilla to be more sexy than many top-selling normal women's
perfumes, thus the spate of vanilla perfumes on the market in recent years).
Smell also helps us track down the perfect mate (pheremones, anyone?).
Personally, I can think of nothing awful in finding someone who smells of
food---food and passion being *very*closely related, after all.

- --Aoife, who married the three-alarm cook, who often smells like garlic or
onions

Phlip and Cadoc, in lightening repartee, have penned:

>Eat some fresh parsely and bell peppers, they're the two strongest
flavors and scents of any foods and will quickly override the others.

Either that or you'll smell like gumbo ;-) <

I often eat parsley, but bell peppers are one of the two things I will not
eat- the other being licorice.

I wonder, though, if eating some of the mild hot peppers, which I love,
might have the same effect?

Phlip