SC - reasonably safe water at Pennsic

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Wed Apr 19 09:16:57 PDT 2000

Over-simplify and behold the expert commentary which appears.  Corrections
graciously accepted.

Thinking more about cisterns, what evidence is there that they were strictly
for collecting rain water?  They could have been additionally filled from
other sources to provide the gravity drop for running water or merely to
guarantee a water supply.

Bear