SC - quick important note- update

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Apr 19 10:31:38 PDT 2000

Bethany Public Library wrote:

> Smell also helps us track down the perfect mate (pheremones, anyone?).
> Personally, I can think of nothing awful in finding someone who smells of
> food---food and passion being *very*closely related, after all.

Garlic. Yumm. Seafood and garlic- even better. Why else do we think of
Italian food as romantic? Garlic and oregano and red wine...

After the feast Saturday I noticed that Seumas smelled wonderful-
especially his hair, which had caught a heavy dose of herbs, onions, and
powder forte. A 'heady' combination for me (not that I really need any
encouragement) that I think should be bottled.

But then, I'm famous for _really_ liking the smell of sweaty fighters,
too. ;-)

'Lainie