SC - period egg sizes

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 16:17:12 PDT 2000

Aoife muses:
> Smell also helps us track down the perfect mate (pheremones,
> anyone?).
> Personally, I can think of nothing awful in finding someone who
> smells of food---food and passion being *very*closely related, after
all.

> --Aoife, who married the three-alarm cook, who often smells like
> garlic or onions

	Yep, I once worked with a chef who considered garlic on the fingers the
smell of passion.  I don't find the lingering aroma of onions or garlic
objectionable, unless the onion had a particularly hot or biting quality.

	Hm, I wonder if the scent characteristics of the alliums are related to
phermones in any way?  Talk about your genetic pre-dispositions!
	Christianna