SC - Carrots and Turnips-Period?

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed Apr 19 23:41:45 PDT 2000

I really, Really, REALLY hate food fights.  I can't believe you would
encourage diners to throw around food that you had bought and paid for,
prepared and served, only to be ammunition.  And don't think for a minute
that it will be contained to the "not-messy" foods you provide.  (A
squished melon ball is pretty messy, btw).
	My opinion, don't do it, and don't encourage it to become a trend.
YMMV.
	Christianna
	avid food fight fighter

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 00:52:53 -0400 "Patrick Hood" <kelan at mindspring.com>
writes:
> I am toying with the idea of putting small catapults and bunches of
> grapes
> out with the second remove at our feast of thirty event.  The
> current design
> has a small pin that allows you to load grapes and melon balls but
> not more
> messy items like soup or hummus.  Does anyone have any feast fight
> experience?  I have volunteers to clean the hall and I don't expect
> to get
> the catapults back, they are just to much fun.  The hall has a high
> ceiling
> so we should be able to clear three tables in any direction.
>
> Nykademus

> SCA-Cooks".

===