SC - Venison recipe request

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 00:30:31 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/19/00 4:10:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time, phelpsd at gate.net
writes:

> On an allied subject and one for the cheese fiends, did you know that there
>  is reportedly a really stinky French cheese whose name translates as "the
>  feet of god"?

Yes.  It's called Le Foot, and it is aged in a twelve year old sweat sock,
and then packaged in used pantyhose.  I use it often for such dishes as
Toemally Pie, Shoefly Pie (a Southern Favorite), and, of course, Corned Beef
Sandwiches.  Quite pungent when fully ripened, the extracted juice is also
collected and used to flavor a popular Pipe Toebacco called Joggershoe Twist.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess