SC - Scrapple-Recipe-OOP

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 00:47:05 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/19/00 1:03:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
cindy at thousandeggs.com writes:

> Here are a few quick examples.  Sorry I haven't time now to search for more.
>

>  Harleian MS. 279 - Potage Dyvers - lxxxviij.  Mammenye bastarde. - "...&
>  .ij. galouns of Wyne or Ale..."

Thank you Cindy.  These are very, very helpful.  I will have to get my hands
on these.  I knew I wasn't the only one who knew medieval cooks made
substitutions.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess