SC - Carrots and Turnips-Period?

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 01:53:58 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/19/00 8:04:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
betpulib at ptdprolog.net writes:

>  I often eat parsley, but bell peppers are one of the two things I will not
>  eat- the other being licorice.
>
>  I wonder, though, if eating some of the mild hot peppers, which I love,
>  might have the same effect?

Actually, I think hot peppers may exacerbate the problem, as they may cause
you to sweat, and exude more of the onion/garlic odor.  A good remedy for the
scent on your breath is to chew a few cardamom seeds.  Parsley, as already
stated, works well, too.  As for the odor on the skin, try rubbing your hands
with lemon juice or vinegar, and then letting it dry naturally before washing
your hands.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess