SC - Carrots and Turnips-Period?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Apr 20 06:10:29 PDT 2000

- --------------2486B93256C6F59F8FE35F91

Nykademus,
Hello and welcome to the list!  There are several of us from Atlantia on
this list, so it will give us a chance to get to know you.  Let us know
if you ever wander up to the northern part of the Kingdom...perhaps we
can get together!

Kiri  (Minowara Kiritsubo, Baroness of Dun Carraig...and Denizen of the
Kitchen,when they'll let me!)