SC - feast catapults

sdrake mercedes at geotec.net
Thu Apr 20 09:55:34 PDT 2000

> > 	And have you considered camping in Oklahoma? Bear and I would be
> > happy to give you info on good places if your cooking breakfast.
>
> Hmm. I don't know, he said a camping trip in the "mountains". :-)
>
> --
> Lord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra

Dear Stefan,
     While the mountains in Oklahoma no longer reach the heights of the
Rockies I grew up with in Colorado, they are definitely mountains. And there
is more than on range. The range nearest you would be the Wichita's which
have a truly marvelous wild life refuge. We have seen lots of deer, elk,
bison, prairie dogs, chipmunks, birds, butterflies and they have long horned
steers wandering around. I love the flowers that bloom from early spring to
mid fall. There are several designated picnic area's, some camping area's,
wonderful hiking trails and some rock climbing areas. Yes I love this area
and we periodically run down to take photos and unwind. If you want further
INFO let me know. Margarite