SC - Milky Celts

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 20 15:57:39 PDT 2000

><< Sorry, but there is no way I'd be saddled with taking reservations on
>top
>of
>  planning and executing the feast.  >>
>
>Agreed. The Troll in our shire is in charge of reservations. He/she keeps
>the
>cook informed of the numbers of pre-registers.

It is good accounting practice that people taking money in should never be
the people paying money out, lest the accounting become muddled when they
decide to use some of the cash taken in to make purchases.  Reservationist
accepts money and gives it to exchequer.  Cook, autocrat, person in charge
of A&S, person in charge of children, and other people needing to buy stuff
for the event receive money from exchequer and go shopping. He was less than
happy once when a reservationist and autocrat were a spousal team, but
everyone told him it was going too far to be that picky about it.

Bonne