SC - IT'S A YES!!!!

Black Jade Black_Jade at bigpond.com
Thu Apr 20 16:18:06 PDT 2000

>>More likely from the Bovine Growth Hormone in their milk and meat
>>supplies, that make young girls of 8 or 9 fertile and young boys slow to
>>mature into puberty.
>>	Christianna
>
>Yahoooo!!!!  It's also what makes some of us extremely reliant on
>large amounts of calcium to maintain our extremely dense bone
>structure as well.
>
>Cadoc

Now, I really don't want to start one of _those_ threads, but . . .

I thought BGH was a relatively new thing.  Within the last decade?  In which
case, where are the stats for the early puberty and overly dense bones here
in the U.S.

I've heard of same in south america where they used hormones to increase the
size of the beef cattle quickly, but usually BGH references here lately are
re: the use of it in milk cows in order to increase the yeild of milk.  I
don't know if this is the same hormone however.

Bonne