SC - quick important note

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 02:38:00 PDT 2000

- --- CBlackwill at aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> rygbee at montana.com writes:
>

> >  Being a baker and proud of baking for feasts,
> nothing makes me madder than
> >  to see my hard work ending up as "ammo" and
> making a mess on the floor.
> >  What makes you think they had food fights in the
> MA?  Food was sometimes
> >  scarce and never unappreciated.  I do not allow
> food fights at my feasts.
> >

> What makes us think they didn't have food fights?
> Consider:  Lots of people,
> lots of wine, and lots of food...
>
> Balthazar of Blackmoor

Actually, there is documentation that food fights were
period.  However, they were looked down upon then just
as they are looked down upon today.

Personally, I would be appalled if one broke out at
any feast that I was cooking for.  I think that food
fights are an insult to the cooks and I would have the
perps be made to clean the hall on their hands and
knees with a toothbrush for such immature behavior.

Huette