SC - modern recipe for sekanjabin

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 06:27:22 PDT 2000

How many trips to the local ER are you willing to make as people start
slipping and falling on the launched grapes and other food which will quickly
become garbage?  AND  Are you willing to loose your eyesight when some lady
comes to scratch your eyes out when her new brocade and velvet gown is ruined
by launching of said food?
I read on list once, probably from this one... that at one feast a gentleman
walked up to another gentleman sitting at a nearby table, bowed and then said
that the plate of food he was carrying had been "launched" at him from that
lady over there.  The fellow looked and beheld a lovey lass.  The messenger
said that he would wait for a reply.  One was given, something from his plate
I presume  (I forget) and the two, lass and lad later hooked up.
Now isn't that nicer than having ladies walking around in slop as food is
launched?
Why don't you save your catapults for some field feast.  Inside a hall just
seems to me, disgusting.
Phillipa S

<<  am toying with the idea of putting small catapults and bunches of grapes
 out with the second remove at our feast of thirty event.  The current design
 has a small pin that allows you to load grapes and melon balls but not more
 messy items like soup or hummus.  Does anyone have any feast fight
 experience?  I have volunteers to clean the hall and I don't expect to get
 the catapults back, they are just to much fun.  The hall has a high ceiling
 so we should be able to clear three tables in any direction.

 Nykademus >>