SC - A new project....

Lurking Girl tori at panix.com
Fri Apr 21 07:30:09 PDT 2000

On the subject of Sekanjabin, I thought you would be interested in what an
Israeli friend of mine wrote:

<< Dear Phillipa

 This is a drink or a dip for lettuce from IRAN.

 I served it as dessert when I hosted ORL Hanukah meeting.
 I think they all liked it very much, I posted a recipe very
 similar to yours, Sharon sent the picture !

 You can also put some syrup in a tall glass with ice cubes
 and water and decorate with mint.
 If served like you wrote, you can add grated cucumbers too.

 It is absolutely delicious and nobody can guess the ingredients !

 Vivi