SC - molds for gingerbread

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri Apr 21 09:25:38 PDT 2000

Yuo may find RTV silicone Rubber compounds that will work.  And, they'll take upwards of 500F sustained heat if needed.  You can try contacting Rio Grande jewelry suply.  They are great source for casting materials, and they may have just the thing for you if you call thier 800 number.  The website is  www.riogrande.com
The phone number to start with is Toll-Free: 1-800-545-6566 hours are 7 a.m.–6 p.m., Mountain Time, Monday through Friday; local phone number (Albuquerque, NM): 1-505-839-3300 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Mountain Time, Monday through Friday.  They are customer service numbers who can likely tell you what you want to know about molding compounds or direct you to their technical support depts.  Not period, but could be effective.

niccolo

Please respond to sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
Sent by:        owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org