SC - molds

sdrake mercedes at geotec.net
Fri Apr 21 10:25:04 PDT 2000

I am currently running a populace survey on a variety of SCA Lists concerning
many aspects of a SCA feast.  I made no mention of "food Fights", but many
people have made comments about them under the question:  What do you dislike
or would change about feast."

So I guess I am not alone. echo,,,echo...echo....echo.....

Rayne

In a message dated 4/21/00 9:48:59 AM Central Daylight Time,