SC - molds

Hupman, Laurie LHupman at kenyon.com
Fri Apr 21 10:31:56 PDT 2000

Well, now that you've mentioned it, dental alginate would be just about
perfect.  It sets really quickly to a sort of hard rubber consistency and
you don't have to worry about it not being food safe.  Mix up a bit, press
your peach pit into it to make a mold, et voila!  I actually have a bunch at
home, and I'd be more than willing to part with a bit, or you can order it
online from Monster Makers (www.monstermakers.com, I think -- my net
connection is down at the moment).