SC - feast catapults

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 22:12:23 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/21/00 10:43:22 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
LHupman at kenyon.com writes:

> Well, now that you've mentioned it, dental alginate would be just about
>  perfect.  It sets really quickly to a sort of hard rubber consistency and
>  you don't have to worry about it not being food safe.  Mix up a bit, press
>  your peach pit into it to make a mold, et voila!  I actually have a bunch
at
>  home, and I'd be more than willing to part with a bit, or you can order it
>  online from Monster Makers (www.monstermakers.com, I think -- my net
>  connection is down at the moment).
>
>  Rose :)

Uh-oh..another toy for Balthazar!  Dental alginate...what a perfectly
fiendish idea!  You could use this stuff to mold almost any shape, right?

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess