SC - Venison recipe request

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 22:37:57 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/21/00 8:32:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

> The reason for sticking to the exact recipes and menus they produced is to
>  get an understanding for how they balanced their foods and menus, and how
>  far they might have allowed a particular food's humor to be out of balance.

And once we have a decent grasp on that knowledge (which I am sure some of
the more scholarly folks on this list do)....what then?  Would it then be
safe to "step out on that ledge"?

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess