SC - Food Attitude

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Sat Apr 22 17:43:22 PDT 2000

Don't worry about the fighters and their pickles.  I served purchased
ones, 2 kinds, for lunch at a July fighting event.  Thought I had too
many, but the price was right on the extra large cans.  Wasn't enough.
They scarfed them!  Kitchen full of plaintive fighters, with big, wistful
eyes and empty pickle dishes: "More, please?"

Hard boiled eggs have been appearing with great regularity at lunches in
AEthelmearc, and I thought they'd had enough, but so many people asked
for them, we boiled them up and they went, too.  Also had individual
turnovers made by M. Alasdair, very labor intensive but good.  Margaret
suggested putting some chopped apple in with the chopped chicken.  Great
combination!

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com