SC - On the trail of...

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Sat Apr 22 17:43:22 PDT 2000

>>I may be mistaken, but it seems to me that I recall reading, perhaps in
either
Scully or Santich, that the Catalan recipes were heavily influenced by
the Moors
in Spain.  Don't know if that goes to your thought or not, but thought
I'd add
it.>>

Kiri,

A friend came and spent the day yesterday going through the Andalusian
cookbook in Cariadoc's Vol. II.  I'd forgotten I had it until she needed
recipes.  Thanks for reminding me.  It could very well have similarities.
 Maybe some of the folks who have worked more with that source will
comment.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com