SC -Food Fund Raiser was Food Attitude

Wanda Pease wandapease at bigfoot.com
Sat Apr 22 18:35:53 PDT 2000

    Devilled eggs and dilled pickles. If you ever want to do a fundraiser,
do devilled eggs and dill pickles; the food cost is bupkiss, and people will
suck them down faster than political correctness will allow me to describe.
When you do pickles, get the good, crunchy ones, and sell them COLD!!!
Believe me, it's money in the bank.
    And at a 2 (halves) for a dollar, a devilled egg carries close to a 350%
profit margin. Seriously, there are a lot of things in the SCA that need
money to accomplish. This is a REALLY good way to do it! And people like it,
too!
    Pickled eggs also sell, but not so well, I'd suggest you pickle them in
beet juice and sell them as 'Dragon Balls'. The stick jocks will eat 'em up
just to be macho. (Hey, always aim for their weak spots . . .)

    Sieggy