SC - Ravioli, dumplings, and excoriation

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Apr 22 19:28:45 PDT 2000

> Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 18:11:30 -0600
> From: Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com>
> Subject: Re: SC - Ravioli, dumplings, and excoriation
>
> AFAI'mConcerned, the only "correct" way to prepare liver is via the circular
> file method-eeuuuw! how can you _eat_ that stuff! ;-p
> - --Maire, who knows that liver's the toxic waste dump of the body, so _no
> thanks!_

If your liver were such a toxic waste dump as all that, you'd be dead,
or at least suffering from cirrhosis, and the toxic wastes to which I
suspect you refer are produced to a great extent in the muscles, which
you possibly have no trouble eating. Eeee-eww!

There may be some good reason for you not to like liver, but that's not,
I suspect, it, or if it is it isn't especially logical. Maybe you just
don't like it or have never had well-prepared liver?

No, I'm not going to speak the dread words, "you've never tasted liver
that _I've_ cooked"...I can only say that I got away with charging $27
US for a smallish portion, which may or may not be considered a measure
of quality.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy