SC - Shrooms of the Wild (was Scrapple recipe OOP)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Apr 22 21:44:50 PDT 2000

Kiri,

I realize I'm back on line too late for your feast, but in terms of
asparagus, I tried some according to some suggestions/recipes in the
mediterranean books--Redon et al's Medieval Kitchen, etc.

Use nutmeg, lemon juice and butter on the asparagus.  I was working on a
time-sensitive project and didn't have time to grate my numeg, so used
mace.  Heavenly!  The aspaagus is still lovely in the stores, today, so
get out your mace and nutmeg, guys.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com