SC - Ravioli, dumplings, and excoriation

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sat Apr 22 23:40:04 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/22/00 12:56:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

>  Closer to 200+, I think. Porter seems to show up in around 1750, but the
>  double and triple stout porters like Guinness are later still, I
>  believe.

I thought Arthur Guinness and Sons was founded in 1752?  Hmmnn...I'll have to
check out the bottle...which means I'll have to take it out of the
cupboard...which means I'll have to move things around in there...which means
I won't be able to put it back...which means, aww shucks!  I'll have to drink
it, too.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess