SC - Re: Substitution- long

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sat Apr 22 23:40:08 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/22/00 6:41:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time, iasmin at home.com
writes:

>  >We all know these items are period, right?
>
>  No, we don't. And part of this is the point that some people
>  were trying to make. *WE* don't all know that these
>  items are period.

Chicken, pork and duck are not period?  They were not used in the middle
ages??  I am confused.  I, personally, have medieval recipes for all three...
Or did I miss your meaning entirely?

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess